Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What is that smell?

Could it be another dead furry friend? There is some kind of smell coming from the back room now. We think that it may be a dead mouse or worse, a rat. Our building sits next to an abandoned building and open desert. We knew that we had mice but since our last one had expired we haven't seen any "presents." There also haven't been any more relatives in our 3 traps. We also knew that rats were present after my husband had been cleaning the crawl space and discovered evidence of them. I threw out the leftover food in the fridge and the smell lingered so I sniffed around and I have found the area of it's source. I called the pest control and they are hopefully going to get someone out soon to find it and get rid of it. Until then candles keep the smell from the front office and we don't go in the back unless we must.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-Sara

No comments: