Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Friday, December 23, 2005

We're almost ready!

The new 92-7 FM The Coyote will hit the air on Monday (well technically Sunday night). I know we'll have some bugs, but hopefully they'll be few. The one thing that has struck me during all of this has been the wonderful reception we have gotten from everyone. The help we have received here in our building and the outpouring from even people passing on the street. We have a tremendous location here and hopefully we'll be a welcome stop for everyone.

The station sounds great! I've been running up and down the dial, listening to the other stations and we sound as good, if not better. (IMHO). Even though I have done this for over 25 years, 13 in this town, I am a little nervous for the first air shift on Monday. I need to get as much done today and tomorrow because I really want for all of our family to be together on Christmas Day.

The drama from our crosstown rivals (and former employers) should heat up Monday too. We're not answering anything their doing on the air to attck us. We have our own thing to do and our own goals that are attainable without getting dirty. It's funny how they're already attacking us based on things they have heard on the street. See how nice I am? I should've started a rumor we were going Polka or something.

More later.

-Eric

1 comment:

Sara said...

No need to be nervous, remember you're a proffessional! It will be great!