Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

And Away We Go!

Day number two of the Big Show and I have to tell you I am so pumped! Thanks to all of the callers and well wishers...it's making me think we have a chance. Had our first contest this morning and I had a bunch of contestants. Hans won a CD! I am going to try to come up with some sort of regular tricky contest.

One problem is driving me crazy though. I spent three hours yesterday loading music. I have 300 songs in the computer with more to come in today. If you listen though, there is a thing called an EOM message. It's a special cue tone put on the end of a song to tell the next one to start. Well ummm, it's not working. So what do we get? A nice litle 2-3 second gap between songs. Back to the drawing board on that one. Yes it frustrates me too so thanks for your patience.

Gonna bring The Boy up here today (my son Nick) and have him work on that. I notcie that folks are stopping by here to read what's going on with the station and that's cool, but if you have any questions, leave them on the comments page and I'll try to answer them.

-Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thursday May 4 - Did I hear Jim ? on at 9 am today?????Yikes, I'll have to go back to 960 to hear Rush!