Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Monday, December 19, 2005

It's Night Time

Yup, third straight night being here after 8pm. It's okay though. I told someone the other night, that working for someone else for 12-15 hours in one day is awful. Doing it for yourself is wonderful. I got everything squared away with the web site today. It's up-sort of- at http://www.kziq.com. The whole wiz bang site will be up Sunday night. We got some newpaper ads together to run through the week for a big kickoff on Monday.

A real bummer is how many network radio people are off this week AND next week. We don't have our satellite receiver for the network news yet. I can't even get an answer from anyone yet. So, I started drawing a bead on some sponsorable features we'll run. Old school radio. Not just about the music.

While I'm thinking about it- let me ID the cast of characters, because after we get this baby up and running next week, the caca will hit the fan and I'm sure they'll all be rearing their ugly heads in some form or fashion.

Former workmates: (names withheld to keep the peace-but don't think we won't talk about them)

I'll have to check with Sara and Kim and see if these will be okay. Enjoy them while they're here because they may want to change them.

Eric-

No comments: