Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Another Day Down

Eric got the automation up and running!! It wasn't easy by any means and it did require a phone call to tech support but now things seem to be working great! However Murphy's Law did give us a bump in the road. The board for the production started giving us some static. Once we switched the board out static was gone. Is there a goblin in our studio?

Kim and I hashed out accounts today and came up with lists of who we'd like to call on. We all took turns re cutting some of the few commercials that were on the air. With the program we use to record them and edit them their quality is so much better than the previous broadcasted commercials. We also took a tour of our traffic and billing software. WOW! It's really user friendly! Thank goodness for that! We also made a couple of sales today. Each one was very unexpected but very welcome. It seems that we are really are on the road to success!

My Dad told me a long time ago that if you love what you do it's never a job. I never knew how much that rang true until now. I really love what I do. I love this so much more because there is so much room to grow! It also helps that everyone who works here has a very easy going personalities and we don't let the little things get us down. Some give us three months until we fail. To those people I say that you obviously never took a chance on something or someone. How sad for you, to never learn the joy of a risk that exploded into something great. Life is passing you by.

-Sara

No comments: