Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Monday, May 08, 2006

Rambling Thoughts and a To Do List...It Must Be Monday

So we're now beginning week two removed from the madness of the Fair, the NAB and the big car sale. My mind is full of thousands of little things to do to get both stations totally up to snuff. I guess the biggest thing si to whip both web sites into shape. Yup, there is an AM web site at http://www.foxtalk1360.com . Right now it's just our weekday lineup. I'm still a firm believer that if you have fresh content on your site every day people will come. I know, practice what I preach and post more on the blog.

I am working on getting more RSS feeds on our site. Not sure what everyone wants though. I had a service, but if you went to the site about a week ago, you know it went kaput because it hung up the page. It's a work in progress and as I get it to work on the FM site, I will be expanding the AM site.

I'm still in search of a routine. This has been one big roller coaster ride since we came ove rin December. Now a lot of the madness has stopped so I need some routine. Now this job is hardly routine, and there is a fine line between routine and a "rut".

-Eric

No comments: