Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Scary...Scary

Ok, so Kim and I are leaving town today. Part business, part pleasure. We're leaving our baby in the hands of the very capable Sara. This is a huge step because if something happens I won't be within blocks to fix it. Not that I can fix everything.

We now have a very viable (and affordable) plan to get the AM up before baseball season. There's your heads up Ditto Heads.

Fritz has been by this week. Eventually he will be my fill-in when I'm gone. He LOVES this town and he has been a driving force with some great imaging ideas. (Get a rope!)

More latah! Oh and before I forget, for posterity's sake, I would like to wish my beautiful bride a very happy anniversary. You made my dreams come true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about Pony?