Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Great to be back!

Hi everyone,

It's Fritz here. I just wanted to stop in and throw in my two cents worth on being a part of KZIQ. First off, it's been very cool for me to be working with Eric again! When Pony and I left Ridgecrest to do Radio in other towns my biggest regret was not only leaving a town I really love but not working with Eric anymore. To not only be working with Eric again but helping to build a station for our community from the scratch is very exciting. It's a chance that very few DJs ever get to do. Eric, Kim and Sara are a great crew and I'm looking foreward to plenty of fun times ahead for all of us. I'll try to fill you all in on my side of starting a new station and it's great to be in Ridgecrest. Thanks again for bringing me back Eric.

No comments: