Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Monday, February 27, 2006

It never rains in Southern California

Rain finally has made it's way into our valley. Thank goodness because I don't know about you but this dry winter is killing me! Sitting here at my desk I can hear the cars drive through the puddles and out of the corner of my eye I can see the headlights of cars. A much different scene than where we previously worked. It's a warm rain too. It's not the cold rain that leaves you shivering all afternoon. Blend that together with my chai drink and it makes for a cozy afternoon.

We had a remote on Saturday at the new Ashley Furniture Homestore. It went great and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. We gave away goodies and had a great time. We got tons of great feedback from everyone who was there. I look forward to more remotes.

Sunday afternoon found us with a computer glich. Our automation program hiccuped and shut down. I came up to the station and with the help of Eric on the phone got it back up and running. We also had another glich today at 3:45pm. It's one we have been having regularly and keep trying to fix. We have requests into tech support and hope to resolve it very soon.

Eric's show extended this morning by one more hour. He is now on from 6am to 10am (PST). We have added more features and ways to win. It's never dull around here and we make sure of that. ;)

I think that wraps up things around here. Today I did billing and using my program only, I got it done in half the time of my previous runs. Even the legal stuff went smoother this time. Yes, that sums it up for me. Keep listening and keep giving us your thoughts. Oh and name the Coyote....it ends tomorrow. Get your name in!!!

-Sara

No comments: