Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Revenge of the Gremlins

Eric has been trying to rid the automation system of a nagging unknown glitch, so far it has happened everyday at the same time, but the system logs don't show what is causing the problem. I'm guessing that there is a corrupted file that may be the root of the problem, coming up with a solution is going to be interesting because we don't want to take the system down and re-enter everything by hand again.
I would also like to make a note that we might have a poltergeist in the building, Late at night Steve and I have heard things like doors closing and strange voices, which I think was caused by all the electrical equipment.
Now i'm not superstitious but today I saw a headset cord moving on the workstation, Eric was sitting next to me and when I got his attention the cord slowed then stopped moving.
If we do have a ghost I think i'll name him George, as in Curious George. Because everything that has been happening is like a child's curiosity. That or it's the ghost of our ex-resident Mickey.


Keith

No comments: