Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Monday, January 30, 2006

Another Week!

So much to do this week. As a matter of fact, it is becoming mind boggling. I have Microsoft Outlook and other tools to keep myself organized, but there are so many BIG projects to do, I feel like I'm chasing my tail every day. We have an engineer coming by this week to get a snapshot of the various projects he needs to oversee and I think Kim and I are going to try to head out of town for a day or two, to get our bearings back.

The remote this weekend ended up going well. Not very well attended, but it was a flex weekend, so there weren't many people in town. However, they sold 4 cars so that was very good. The crew there was great and Brad, who runs the place, is really helping us get the town pumped up. He is a one man PR machine for us. We have several others who are out and about every day and this word of mouth is invaluable.

The web site is doing steady business. I have an update to post but for some reason our ftp service is down today. Could make things interesting later in the week.

I am going to try to post at least another time this week!

Yeah sure...maybe Outlook will remind me.

No comments: