Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Monday, September 11, 2006

August was GREMLIN month!

Well obviously. The gremlins got into absolutely EVERYTHING. So now September is here and we have lots to talk about. Today was our 9-11 tribute, in the morning. I didn't get to do eveyrthing I wanted to do, but we still had a nice program. I'm still trying to get ahold of Glenn Beck's last segment from today. It gave me goose bumps. He is an incredible radio talent and I am very proud to have him on our AM station KWDJ.

Little by little we are chasing away the gremlins. Peggy from the Swap Sheet suggested we have an exorcism put on by listeners. What a great idea!

We'll see how long till we need to haul that one out. I'm beginning to think our AM station is haunted. Maybe? Nah.

We are looking for a sales person. We just need one and it should be fairly easy for someone who is organized and self driven. I do know we have a good product and I also know that it's working for our advertisers. I don't remember being this validated down the street.

The Coyote parties have been a blast. We'll be having another one in October. Not sure when yet. We have a very busy several weeks with:

The All American Barbecue Grand Opening this Saturday. That night the Women's Center Concert. Next weekend it's the Boys and Girls Club Road Rally. The next weekend it's the Walk A Thon and Family Fun Fair, the next weekend it's the Relay for Life, the next weekend is the Desert Empire Fair and I think the next weekend is Maturango Junction.

Now I'm tired.

Be back later! I promise!!!

-Eric

No comments: