Our View

Our View
In Old Towne Ridgecrest

Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to......US!!!

It was one year ago today we stepped into the spacious facilities that is now Sunset Media KZIQ/KWDJ. What a wild ride it's been! We have so much to be thankful for. All of the help from the community. All of the well wishers, the hard workers, the volunteers. We have a nice little family here now and I want to be a little self indulgent an thank some of them right now. I will probably re-visit this post several times before we get it right, but here goes...

The Madman...dude...I could NOT have done this without you. You know this, yet you don't rub it in. You da man.

Mr. Watters....thanks for taking the plunge. Local news from Texas....and still kicks everyone's ass. LOL

Al Huey...You have been here almost from the beginning. You wanted a show. Little did you know what it would cost you. I thank you for all of the talks, the site....(yikes), and the great show you have turned Community Spin into. This town needs that kind of banter.

CoyoteTech Keith....my computers are stuck up....they will only talk to you. Whas up with that?

Brian Mather...our utility man. Need a voice in a pinch? Need the word on the street? Brother, you work way too cheap. For this I am grateful.

Shyla....where do I start? You are the bright light in our office. I have been able to do so much more because of all of the work you do. You are awesome! You help us remember to breathe....and LAUGH!

The Unknown Engineer...you know who you are. Just for you and I to be able to vent would have been enough....but you had to go and fix things...and make us sound better.

The Security Engineering Crew....John and crew, you are my ears sometimes...I'm thankful for that. The work you did at the site will stand the test of time (and sound hopefully)

Annie...our newest staff member....one day and you changed the world. Our world. You're on a roll! This was a very serendipitous partnership.

Chip...oh yeah....you're in here too. Your counsel has been such a huge help. The laughs help too. And I don't mean council meetings.

Eric Bruen.....I stopped spending. I swear. We love you. You know this.

Last and definitely NOT least....My bride Kim. The jokes on everyone isn't it. Little did they know I married a Trump. You did the whole deal!!! Glad you took me with you. LOL. I will never be able to thank you enough. I know...jewelry works. I love you.

There will be more....if you're not here...keep checking back. Have to scoot.

Most of all though....thank you IWV for not letting me down. I knew this would work.

No comments: